Need to sell your house in Miami? Two options are getting a fast cash offer from a real estate investor and listing “For Sale By Owner” on Craig’s List. Learn the differences here!
Real Estate Company To Buy My House In Miami FAST!
Selling your house to a real estate investor nets quick cash. Professional cash home buyers like House Heroes LLC purchase houses fast using cash reserves – so delays and headaches
associated with mortgage financing do not exist. Mortgages are denied for low appraisal, low credit score, last minute change in employment, poor condition, policy changes. Cash doesn’t have those problems. If you need to sell a house in Miami, give us a call at (954) 676-1846 or fill out our form for a fast and fair cash offer.
Sell My House on Craig’s List in Miami
Homeowners across the U.S. sell their house “For Sale By Owner” on Craig’s List to avoid paying a real estate agent. Craig’s List has a “housing” section with an option to see “real estate for sale.” You click “Post”, then “Housing Offered”, and select “Real Estate – by owner.” Here, prepare your home sale lisitng.
Craig’s list has rules for FSBO real estate sales. First, “Each real estate for sale posting must be 100% about a single, specific, currently available property.” Second, “Lead capture, loans/financing, services, offers to buy, lists/directories, and/or driving users to a website are not allowed.” Craig’s List recommends providing all relevant information about the specific property you are selling, multiple high-quality photographs of the specific property on offer, and street address and location on Craig’s List map.
Craig’s List restricts cartoon or graphic images, photographs of yourself or other people, links to “more information”, photos with “click below” contact info, search links, information about multiple properties, advertisement for services of any kind, and advice about buying and/or selling and/or market conditions.
The benefit of Craig’s List is selling your house free (absolutely zero costs). Even other “For Sale By Owner” sites charge several hundred dollars. You also save realtor commission and fully control the process. The downside is you get zero support, and spend time managing the sale. There is a risk if you don’t spend enough attention to the sale you can get a low sale price or not sell at all.
Tips for selling on Craig’s list include:
- Sprucing up the house and then take good looking photos with descriptions;
- List out updates and features, such as new appliances, light fixtures, pool, tile floors, etc.
- Keep your listing clean, simple, with regular fonts. Avoid ALL CAPS.
- Re-list your advertisement every other day (Craig’s List sorts by most recent).
- Describe the benefits of living in this area, such as shopping, parks, schools, local business, and transportation;
- Mention the property is “for sale by owner” to attract buyers attempting to avoid real estate agents (why else would you buy on Craig’s List?).
Here are things to avoid when selling your house on Craig’s List:
- Don’t go overboard with colorful language (i.e. “BEST HOUSE IN THE AREA”), it suggests desperation.
- Portray yourself as a regular person, not a realtor, broker, or investor. Home buyers shop on Craig’s List because they are looking for a bargain. Looking “sophisticated” can turn-off the audience.
Need to sell a house in Miami-Dade County? Want a fast and fair cash offer? Fill out the form below.
Your privacy is important to us. We won’t share or sell your info.