Need to Sell a Probate or Inherited House in Florida?
We buy Florida probate houses. ANY condition, circumstance, or price range. No realtor fees or commissions. Hassle-free process and easy closing.
Fair and Fast Cash Offers.
Need to sell a probate house In Florida without paying thousands to a realtor or any closing costs? We buy inherited property in Florida! House Heroes is Florida’s #1 cash home buyer. Fill out this form or call us at (954) 676-1846 – we’d love to hear from you. Fair cash offers in 24 hours, quick and easy sale, and hassle-free closings. Guaranteed. Any price range, condition, or situation.
House Heroes buys Florida probate property no matter what. Sell quick? We close in days. Needs repairs? We buy “as-is”. Attorney fees? Closing costs? We got you covered. Buyer to stick around for lengthy proceedings? We’re there for you. Our goal is to make selling Florida probate houses simple.
YOU Can Benefit by Working With House Heroes:
- Close FAST and FAIR cash offers.
- Pay probate attorney fees.
- FAIR OFFER on the spot!
- Closing Costs? We pay them.
- Any Situation, Condition, Price Range.
- “A” rated with the Better Business Bureau!
- CASH RESERVES bank statement.
- Proven to satisfy probate home sellers.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (954) 676-1846
Florida Cash Home Buyers Who Actually Buy Probate Property
House Heroes has cash and ability to close on probate or inherited houses. Proof of funds showing our cash reserves is available. Watch this testimonial from Craig Meeks proving we go above and beyond for our clients. According to Craig, “I needed to sell my house in Ft. Lauderdale, so I called House Heroes. They called me right back, and we negotiated a deal over the phone. About 15 days later, we closed on the property. House Heroes purchased the home and I got my cash. If you have property you want to sell, please call House Heroes. They are trustworthy and will treat you right.”
How We Buy Inherited Houses in Florida
House Heroes has an easy process for buying probate property in Florida. Whether condo, apartment, or land we guarantee fair cash offers, honesty and respect at all times, and hassle-free closings. Our company makes the sale process effortless.
Here is our simple three-step process:
Step 1: Contact House Heroes anytime at (954) 676-1846 or the online form. We’re available to chat when it works for you, including nights and weekends. We ask a few basic questions about the Florida address and property condition.
Step 2: Get your fair cash offer in 24-hours. We research the neighborhood and comps, estimate repairs, and make our highest and best “as is” offer. Our offers are good going forward. If there is better solution than selling to us, we let you know that too.
Step 3: Easy closing on any Florida probate or inherited house. No realtor commissions – save thousands! When you’re going the real estate agent route in Florida, it is a long drawn out process. Showing your house to strangers, inspectors, appraisers. Since we make cash offers, we close fast and you skip the headaches that come along with mortgage financing. Sit back and collect your check!
Do you need to sell a probate property quickly in the Sunshine State? Want a fair cash offer? Even if the inherited home needs repairs, has back taxes or late mortgage payments, we understand and solve the problem. According to Lorraine Dobson, “House Heroes is trustworthy, fair, and understood my situation. Rather than treat me as a number, they listened to me, and worked with me to accomplish my goals.”
House Heroes Buys Any Florida Probate Property
Our company buys probate houses in Florida no matter the condition, circumstance, or situation. Competitors claim to buy inherited houses “as is” for cash – but back-out, cancel, or lower their offer once they see the inside. You may already have experienced these unethical tactics stopping your fast home sale. This wastes your time and energy, as well as money on continued taxes, maintenance, and utilities.
You can trust House Heroes will purchase any Florida inherited home. According to the testimonial of Kim Carrin from Tequesta, Florida: “I’m so happy I sold to House Heroes. I thought selling my house would be a hassle since it was in bad shape, unsecured, and had squatters. Lucas proved to be the ultimate professional and helped me every step of the way. I wanted the process to be easy, and with House Heroes, it was. If you need to sell your house quickly for cash, I highly recommend House Heroes.”
See visual proof that House Heroes makes fair cash offers on Florida property that needs work. Unlike other companies, House Heroes proudly displays our business activity. We bought a townhome on NW 133 Ave that required renovations. We re-modeled the kitchen, bathroom, floors. Watch the “before and after” video demonstrating that we buy houses in any condition for cash, and then fix-and flip!
How Florida Probate Works & Resources
“Probate” proceedings normally before an inherited house is sold. Probate is the legal process that occurs after a person (“the decedent”) passes away. Probate is the administration of the “estate” (the sum of the decedent’s assets). Probate has two main objectives: (1) debts of the estate are settled, and (2) ownership of property is transferred to heirs and beneficiaries.
Probate litigation has five stages.
- Filing the petition. Probate litigation is instituted by either: (1) an executor (or personal representation) named in the will applying for the court to validate the will; or (2) when there is no will, a person petitions the court to be named executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The personal representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate (creditors and beneficiaries).
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. A decedent’s debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit any property. Probate property is commonly to satisfy outstanding debts such as mortgages, back taxes, city violations, credit cards, HOA fees. Relatives are not personally liable for the estate’s debts. However, inheritance only occurs where enough assets existed to pay off the decedent’s debts.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once approved creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries in accordance with the will or local laws.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with the executor preparing a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all interested parties, distributing the assets, and the execute filing a closing statement confirming asset distribution.
There are resources online to learn about inheriting property in Florida. Review Nolo’s overview of Florida probate. The Florida Bar, Florida’s largest professional legal association, provides value information concerning filing for probate. Learn the procedures for probating a will on LegalZoom. Search for a qualified Florida probate attorney. Florida courts provide self-help probate resources, forms, and information.
We buy probate houses anywhere in Florida: Miami, Hialeah, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Sarasota, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Port St. Lucie, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Pensacola, Kissimmee, Bonita Springs, Lakeland, Tallahassee, Winter Haven, Fort Walton, Navarree, Wright, Gainesville, Delonta, North Port, Port Charlotte, and Ocala,
Our goal is to make selling probate property easy. Fair cash offers, honesty, and hassle free closings. We purchased a property from Mr. Lawrence Kyte and in his testimonial he said: “House Heroes was diligent, hard working and professional. They purchased the house for cash, on time and without delay. I recommend that if you need to sell a home for cash, on an expedited basis, you would favorably consider using House Heroes.”
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (954) 676-1846
Your privacy is important to us. We won’t share or sell your info.