“I needed to sell my house so I called House Heroes. 15 days later we closed on the property. House Heroes purchased the home and I got my cash. If you have property to sell, call House Heroes. They are trustworthy and treat you right.” Craig Meeks, Huntsville
Do You Need to Sell a Probate or Inherited House?
We buy probate houses. Any condition, circumstance, or price range!
Fair Cash Offers. No realtor fees. Sell My Probate or Inherited House Fast!
Thinking about selling your probate or inherited house?
At House Heroes, we buy probate property – we’ve been doing it for over a decade. A lot of heirs, executors, and personal representatives reach out to us with questions about the process. Here’s a list of some of the more popular questions we hear:
- If a house is in probate can it be sold?
- Can the executor sell a house that is in probate?
- Can you sell a house during probate?
- How long after probate can a house be sold?
- Can you sell a house before probate is completed?
- Can you sell a house without going through probate?
- What is the probate property sale procedure?
- How to sell a house in probate?
The short answer to all those questions is…it depends! Give us a call and one of the excellent probate attorneys we have longstanding relationships with can answer all your questions.
Selling your property to us is easy. No realtors, no open houses, no mortgages, and no wasted time. We buy “as-is” – you make no repairs.
If you’re ready to “sell my house in probate”, we will make a fast cash offer!
How We Buy Probate Houses
House Heroes has a simple “3 Step Home Buying Process” for probate and inherited property.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step One. Fill in our Get My Fair Cash Offer Now! form. We gather a bit of info about the address and property condition to make our “highest and best” offer.
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Honest “as-is” offers based on local comps. Our offers are never contingent on mortgages. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no repairs, no open houses, no yard signs.
Selling with a real estate agent is never this easy. Agents make you sign a “listing agreement” granting the exclusive right to sell your home. You pay up to 6% commission – even if you find the buyer.
We Buy Probate Houses!
Fill Out This Form For Your FAIR Cash Offer.
America’s Top Cash Home Buyer
Want to work with a trustworthy, honest, and experienced cash home buyer?
House Heroes has got you covered!
We’ve been buying property for over 5 years. We help homeowners sell in all sorts of situations: sell fast, major renovations, inherited house, relocation, foreclosure, eviction, late taxes.
Why have countless homeowners sold to us?
The answer is simple: the House Heroes Guarantee!
We personally guarantee fair cash offers, no realtor commission, you make no repairs, fast closing, and honesty. You’re satisfaction and our reputation are the number one priority.
Our credentials speak for themselves.
“A+ Rated” with the Better Business Bureau with video testimonials and five-star Google, Facebook, and Yelp reviews. Featured as a real estate expert in Time, Trulia, U.S. News, Forbes, and Investopedia.
How Probate Works & Resources
“Probate” proceedings normally begin before an inherited house is sold.
- Filing the petition. Probate litigation is instituted by a personal representative named in the will or a person petitions the court to be executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate.
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. Debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit. Probate property is commonly used to satisfy amounts owed.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all parties.
Here are some probate resources we created:
- How To Sell a Probate House: Miami-Dade County.
- How To Pay For Probate.
- Choosing The Right Probate Attorney.
- Common Tax Probate Questions.
- What To Do With My Probate House.
House Heroes makes it easy to “sell my house in probate”.
Ready for your fair cash offer?
Just fill in our simple form by clicking here for your fair, hassle-free, no obligation cash offer!
We Buy Estate Houses!
Fill Out This Form For Your FAIR Cash Offer.
The House Heroes Team has helped people sell a house for cash since 2013. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for sellers that prefer a fast “as-is” sale.
Any company that buys houses can claim customer satisfaction is their mission. How can you know you’re working with a cash buyer that is able to close for a fair price? House Heroes has real video testimonials and five-star social media reviews from real sellers.
Watch video testimonials from Lisa Rauch, Clarence Williams, Loraine Dobson, and Gloria Aaron!
House Heroes was honest and fair in their treatment of me. Your company answered all my questions, and helped so greatly, so quickly, and treated me as more than just a dollar sign. You were a friend to me. Lisa Rauch, Pembroke Pines
House Heroes came in and became heroes. When I need a cash buyer, I call House Heroes. It’s amazing the work that’s been done. House Heroes had the funds, closed on the property, and everyone is happy! Clarence Williams, Plantation
I worked with House Heroes to sell my home. House Heroes is trustworthy, fair, and understood my situation. Rather than treat me as a number, they worked with me to accomplish my goals. I recommend them to anyone looking to sell. Loraine Dobson, Lauderhill
My name is Gloria and I met Lucas at House Heroes a year ago and he has been such a blessing to me. He came and helped me. Everything went so smooth. My experience was beautiful. If I had to do it over again, I would. Gloria Aaron, Palm Beach