Selling a House that Needs Repairs?
We buy fixer-uppers “as-is”. We renovate handyman homes that need work, rehab, updates, and remodeling.
FAIR and FAST cash offers.
Thinking about selling a house that needs repairs?
We’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer.
House Heroes is America’s top cash home buyer. We buy ugly houses that need lots of work, rehab, renovations, remodeling, and updates.
Selling your property to us is easy. No realtors, no open houses, no mortgages, and no wasted time. We buy “as-is” – just sit back and collect your check.
If you’re ready to “sell my house that needs repairs”, we will make a cash offer!
House Heroes makes selling your house for a fair price easy. Don’t make repairs, pay realtors, or wait months. Click the button below to learn how our “3 Step Home Buying Process” works.
How We Buy Houses
House Heroes has a simple “3 Step Home Buying Process” for buying property that needs repairs and renovations.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Free and no obligation. Honest “as-is” offers based on local comps. Our offers are never contingent on mortgages. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no repairs, no open houses, no yard signs.
Selling with a real estate agent is never this easy.
Agents make you sign a “listing agreement” granting the exclusive right to sell your home. You pay up to 6% commission – even if you find the buyer.
Want a fair offer for your house? Wondering how much we can pay? Our offers are cash, no obligation, and as-is. You pay zero real estate agent commission. Just click the button below for your offer!
America’s Top Cash Home Buyer
Want to work with a trustworthy, honest, and experienced cash home buyer?
House Heroes has got you covered!
We’ve been buying property “as is”for over 5 years. We help homeowners sell in all sorts of situations: sell fast, major renovations, inherited house, relocation, foreclosure, eviction, late taxes.
According to Kim Carrin, “I thought selling my property was going to be a hassle because I lived far away and it needed work. House Heroes bought the property in a couple weeks.”
Better Business Bureau accredited and have video of client testimonials. Five-star Google, Facebook, and Yelp Reviews. An expert resource for companies including Time, Trulia, Realtor, and Investopedia.
House Heroes has been buying property that needs work for years. Our team knows local values and how to buy fast. Click the green button below to learn more about House Heroes!
Houses We Bought For Cash “As-Is”
We don’t want to just tell you “we buy houses” that need work – we want to show you. Let’s look at some examples . . .
3245 E 19 Street. House Heroes bought this “ugly” property from Ms. Lazara Perez in January 2017. It need major renovations. Illegal structures in the backyard, uneven ceilings, and full updates throughout.
4866 NW 21 Ave. The owner alled us to sell her house “as-is” because it was occupied by squatters. We helped her get the property vacant and sold. It needed a total rehab. Roof, windows, kitchen, and electrical all needed repairs.
There is more info about House Heroes on our site. Check it out!
Sell My House That Needs Repairs?
Selling real estate is a big decision. When a house needs repairs, you have two options: fix it yourself or sell to someone who will. Here are the questions to ask to decide whether or not to repair it yourself. Do you have the financial resources to pay for repairs? Time to oversee contractors? Close enough to manage progress? Ever managed a rehab before? Do you have any “handy man” experience? If you answered no to all or most of these questions, selling “as-is” may be the best solution.
We’ve prepared some resources to help make a decision:
- Top 10 Things To Repair Before Selling a House. Want to fix-up the house on your own? Check out this blog discussing some of the most important renovations to make to maximize home value.
- How to Sell a Home With Unpermitted Construction. If you’ve done work on property without permitting, selling can be a nightmare. Unless you sell “as-is”, buyers will ask for the paperwork. Violations may become an issue. Review this article for extra info on selling with open permits.
- Selling an Abandoned House. Check out some tips for when you are ready to sell vacant or abandoned property.
- Can I Sell My House With A Leaky Roof? Bad roofs cause regular home buyers and banks to run away. Cash buyers can close no matter the roof circumstance.
- How To Pay For Home Improvements. Renovating a house can be very expensive. If you have cash great – but this blog discusses some alternatives for funding repairs.
- Selling a Hoarder House. Hoarder houses either need to be sold “as-is” or with money and time into repairs. Learn some of the considerations in this blog.
- Selling A House After Fire Damage. Did you house get damaged from smoke or a fire? Check out this blog addresses how to sell it.