“I needed to sell my house so I called House Heroes. 15 days later we closed on the property. House Heroes purchased the home and I got my cash. If you have property to sell, call House Heroes. They are trustworthy and treat you right.” Craig Meeks, Huntsville
Do You Need to Sell a Probate or Inherited House?
We buy probate houses. Any condition, circumstance, or price range!
Fair Cash Offers. No realtor fees. Sell My Probate or Inherited House Fast!
Thinking about selling your probate or inherited house?
House Heroes has been buying probate houses since 2013. We understand the process can be long, expensive and time-consuming.
Selling your property to us is easy. No realtors, no open houses, no mortgages, and no wasted time. We buy “as-is” – you make no repairs.
If you’re ready to “sell my house in probate”, we will make a fast cash offer!
House Heroes makes selling your house for a fair price easy. Don’t make repairs, pay realtors, or wait months. Click the button below to learn how our “3 Step Home Buying Process” works.
How We Buy Probate Houses
House Heroes has a simple “3 Step Home Buying Process” for probate and inherited property.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step One. Fill in our Get My Fair Cash Offer Now! form. We gather a bit of info about the address and property condition to make our “highest and best” offer.
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Honest “as-is” offers based on local comps. Our offers are never contingent on mortgages. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no repairs, no open houses, no yard signs.
Selling with a real estate agent is never this easy. Agents make you sign a “listing agreement” granting the exclusive right to sell your home. You pay up to 6% commission – even if you find the buyer.
Want a fair offer for your house? Wondering how much we can pay? Our offers are cash, no obligation, and as-is. You pay zero real estate agent commission. Just click the button below for your offer!
America’s Top Cash Home Buyer
Want to work with a trustworthy, honest, and experienced cash home buyer?
House Heroes has got you covered!
We’ve been buying property for over 5 years. We help homeowners sell in all sorts of situations: sell fast, major renovations, inherited house, relocation, foreclosure, eviction, late taxes.
Why have countless homeowners sold to us?
The answer is simple: the House Heroes Guarantee!
We personally guarantee fair cash offers, no realtor commission, you make no repairs, fast closing, and honesty. You’re satisfaction and our reputation are the number one priority.
Our credentials speak for themselves.
“A+ Rated” with the Better Business Bureau with video testimonials and five-star Google, Facebook, and Yelp reviews. Featured as a real estate expert in Time, Trulia, U.S. News, Forbes, and Investopedia.
We’ve been buying probate houses since 2013. The House Heroes Team strives for total client satisfaction. Click the “About Us” button below to get more info about our company!
House Heroes Saves The Day!
We don’t want to just tell you “we buy houses” – we want to show you.
Let’s look at some examples . . .
3815 Lambert Ave. Ms. Kim Carrin owned a house that had been occupied by squatters. The place was in shambles.
We helped remove the squatters and closed in a few weeks. The work included roof, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. Check the photo!
3000 NW 21 Court. A home seller in South Florida, Mr. Craig Meeks, needed to sell his house quickly because his tenant stopped paying rent.
He gave us a call, we agreed on an offer, and closed in 15 days. The house was actually in good shape. Excellent appliances, flooring, and paint job.
- Get the details on our 3 Step Home Buying Process.
- How much CASH will we pay? Click Get My Fair Cash Offer!
- Watch Live Video Testimonials of satisfied property sellers.
- Visit the About Us page to learn more about House Heroes.
- Questions? We’ve got answers: Frequently Asked Questions.
How Probate Works & Resources
“Probate” proceedings normally begin before an inherited house is sold. Probate litigation has five stages. Obtain information about each stage of probate on nolo.com.
- Filing the petition. Probate litigation is instituted by a personal representative named in the will or a person petitions the court to be executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate.
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. Debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit. Probate property is commonly used to satisfy amounts owed.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all parties.
Here are some probate resources we created:
- How To Sell a Probate House: Miami-Dade County.
- How To Pay For Probate.
- Choosing The Right Probate Attorney.
- Common Tax Probate Questions.
- What To Do With My Probate House.
House Heroes makes it easy to “sell my house in probate”.
Ready for your fair cash offer?
Just fill in our simple form by clicking here for your fair, hassle-free, no obligation cash offer!