Do You Need to Sell a Probate or Inherited House?
We buy probate houses. Any condition, circumstance, or price range!
Fair Cash Offers. No realtor fees. Sell My Probate or Inherited House Fast!
Thinking about selling your probate or inherited house?
We’d like to make you a fair all-cash offer.
House Heroes is America’s super cash home buyer!
Selling your property to us is easy. No realtors, no open houses, no mortgages, and no wasted time. We buy “as-is” – you make no repairs.
If you’re ready to “sell my house in probate”, we will make a fast cash offer!
House Heroes makes selling your house for a fair price easy. Don’t make repairs, pay realtors, or wait months. Click the button below to learn how our “3 Step Home Buying Process” works.
How We Buy Probate Houses
House Heroes has a simple “3 Step Home Buying Process” for probate and inherited property.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Honest “as-is” offers based on local comps. Our offers are never contingent on mortgages. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no repairs, no open houses, no yard signs.
Selling with a real estate agent is never this easy. Agents make you sign a “listing agreement” granting the exclusive right to sell your home. You pay up to 6% commission – even if you find the buyer.
Want a fair offer for your house? Wondering how much we can pay? Our offers are cash, no obligation, and as-is. You pay zero real estate agent commission. Just click the button below for your offer!
The Premier Cash Home Buyer
Want to work with a trustworthy, honest, and experienced cash home buyer? House Heroes has got you covered!
We’ve been buying probate and inherited property for over 5 years. We help homeowners sell in all sorts of situations: sell fast, major renovations, relocation, foreclosure, eviction, late taxes.
According to Kim Carrin, “I thought selling was going to be a hassle because I lived far away and it needed work. House Heroes bought the property in its current condition in a couple weeks.”
We are Better Business Bureau accredited and have plenty of client testimonials. Five-star Google, Facebook, and Yelp Reviews. An expert resource for companies including Time, Trulia, Realtor, and Investopedia.
House Heroes has been buying probate property for years. Our team knows local values and how to buy fast. Click the green button below to learn more about House Heroes!
House We Bought For Cash!
We don’t want to just tell you “we buy houses” in probate or that you inherited – we want to show you. Let’s look at some examples . . .
3815 Lambert Ave. The owner contacted us to sell her abandoned house. Squatters had moved in. We bought it “as-is” and closed in a few weeks. The house needed a total renovation – check the photos!
1662 Pleasant Drive. The owner was looking to sell ASAP as he was moving out of state. We agreed on price, completed a walk through, and bought the house the next month.
There is more info about House Heroes on our site. Check it out!
How Probate Works & Resources
“Probate” proceedings normally begin before an inherited house is sold. Probate litigation has five stages. Obtain information about each stage of probate on nolo.com.
- Filing the petition. Probate litigation is instituted by a personal representative named in the will or a person petitions the court to be executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate.
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. Debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit. Probate property is commonly used to satisfy amounts owed.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all parties.
Here are some probate resources we created:
- Choosing The Right Probate Attorney. There are plenty of probate attorney options – learn some considerations in picking one.
- Common Tax Probate Questions. Probate taxes can be tricky. Get informed in this blog.
- What To Do With My Probate House. You have options, including renting, moving in, and selling.
House Heroes makes it easy to “sell my house in probate”.