Thank you for filling out the form!
Our team is getting an immediate notification.
You are getting a call from Nick Machado (acquisitions manager), Lucas Machado (President), or Earl White (Vice-President).
Don’t hesitate to call us now at (954) 676-1846.
Watch this video from Earl about what will happen next . . .
Our site has lots of info we’d love for you to check out!
We’ve (REALLY) Been Featured By . . .
Other “we buy houses” companies claim to have been featured by major media outlets. Ask them for the links and what will you hear? Crickets.
House Heroes actually is a real estate expert for some of the biggest news sources in the world (and we have the links to prove it). Here are just a handful.
- How to Get a Loan to Flip a House, Investopedia. Lucas was interviewed by Amy Fontinelle regarding “hard money” and “conventional” funding.
- 6 Reasons To Invest In Multifamily, Trulia. Laura Agadoni asked us about advantages of buying multi-family property.
- The 25 Best Cities for Flipping a House, Time. Lucas was interviewed about the state of house flipping across different markets.
- A Guide for Investing in Rental Property, US News. Kayleigh Kulp asked us about tips and strategies for rental property investing.
- How To Invest In Real Estate For Beginners, SuperMoney. Lucas talked with Jessica Walrack about our investment process.
Photos of Our Work
House Heroes buys property in all kinds of condition – good, bad, and the ugly. Check out the photos below of some of our recent purchases . . .
218 SW 2 Street. We purchased this home from Ms. Lottie Royal. Given it was vacant for nearly two years, it was in good condition.
321 W 17 Street. This single-family home in Hialeah had major structural issues – rotting wood frame exterior, collapsing roof, and an illegal structure.
3815 Lambert Ave. This Palm Beach property had been inhabited for squatters for 6 months. It needed a total renovation.
3000 NW 21 Court. House Heroes bought this home with a non-paying tenant. It was already very nice inside so we did minimal rehab.
Check out House Heroes on social media! In today’s world, if you aren’t online you aren’t in the game. You probably have something to hide. Online presence is SOCIAL PROOF of a legitimate company. Check us out on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, BiggerPockets, and Pinterest.
IMPORTANT! “We buy houses” companies are not created equal. Many make deceptive claims about their cash and experience. To help you identify legitimate cash home buyers, we created a Cash Home Buyer Questionnaire listing questions you need to ask any so-called “cash buyer.”