We Buy Land Gainesville
Sell My Vacant Land Gainesville!
Are you saying . . .
I need to sell my vacant land in Gainesville. I want cash for my land without the hassle of listing it with a real estate agent. Who buys lots in Gainsville for a FAIR PRICE?
House Heroes is Alachua County’s Super Land Buyer!
We will buy your land fast for a fair price.
Our company makes cash offers for any plot in the Gainesville area, including High Springs, Micanopy, Hawhtorne, Waldo, and Newberry.
If you want to sell land without the stress of a realtor, contact us today for an offer. Don’t miss this opportunity to get paid cash for land!
House Heroes makes real estate sales simple. We buy land in Gainesville. Our company will pay cash for your parcel or empty lot. Click the button below to learn about our 3-Step Land Buying Process!
How We Buy Land in Gainesville
Want an easy land sale in Gainesville?
Our company has a simple three-step land buying process.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step One. Fill in our Get My Fair Cash Offer Now! form. We gather info about the address, lot , zoning, and development status to make our best offer.
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Free and no obligation. Honest offers based on local market data and costs. Never contingent on lenders. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no hidden costs, and no work on your part.
Selling land in Gainesville for fair value has never been easier.
House Heroes purchases parcels in every local neighborhood including Rose Isle, Rowena Gardens, Uptown, Park Lake/Highland, and Aubudon Park.
Want a fair offer? Wondering how much we can pay? Our offers are cash, fast, and no obligation. You pay zero real estate agent commission. Just click the button below for your offer!
Gainesville’s Super Land Buyer
Want to work with a trustworthy and experienced Gainesville land buyer?
House Heroes has got you covered!
We’ve acquired parcels in Orlando for years. Sell any kind of “dirt” to us no matter the zoning, acreage, geography, dimensions, or development requirements.
Why have hundreds sold property to us?
The answer is simple: the House Heroes Guarantee!
We personally guarantee fair offers, no realtor fees, and speedy closing. You’re satisfaction and our reputation are the number one priority.
Our credentials speak for themselves.
“A+ Rated” with the Better Business Bureau with video testimonials and five-star Google, Facebook, and Yelp reviews. Featured as a real estate expert in Time, Trulia, U.S. News, Forbes, and Investopedia.
We’ve helped owners sell land in Gainesville since 2013. The House Heroes Team strives for total client satisfaction. Click the “About Us” button below to get more info about our company!
Lands House Heroes Purchased
We don’t want to just say we will buy land in the Gainesville area.
Let’s look at some examples . . .
10020 SW 182 Street. Ms. Karla Jenkins needed to sell her property. It was 6,500 square feet and zoned up to two stories. We made an offer and closed in a few weeks. Take a look at the lot below.
807 S Rio Vista Blvd. The owner called us in late 2018 asking to “get cash for my land”. It was a luxury single-family area. We made our offer, negotiated a fair price, and closed soon after. Check out the overview below.
- Get the details on our 3 Step Land Buying Process.
- How much CASH will we pay? Click Get My Fair Cash Offer!
- Watch Live Video Testimonials of satisfied property sellers.
- Visit the About Us page to learn more about House Heroes.
- Questions? We’ve got answers: Frequently Asked Questions.
Gainesville Vacant Land Info
A great real estate sale begins with getting informed.
Alachua County and its cities put large amounts of info online for free. Check these sources before making a final decision:
- Gainesville’s Zoning Rules. Municode maintains a database of the applicable zoning code. Gainesville established the following zoning districts: Urban (U1 – U9), Residential (RSF-1 to 4, RC, MH, RMF-5, RMF-6 to 8), Mixed-Use (MU-1, MU-2), Office (OR, OF), and Special Districts (AGR, AF, CON, ED, MD, PD, PS).
- County Property Appraiser. Visit the Orange County property appraiser to learn the specifics about your land, including sales and ownership history, parcel dimensions and square footage, and neighboring land uses.
- Vacant Land Sales & New Construction Comps. Review Gainesville sale comps (active, expired, under contract, and coming soon). Plot comparables may be sparse, so review other real estate sales and new construction comps.
- Contact The City & Zoning Board. For specific questions, visit Gaineville’ Planning and Development Services Department with its state purpose to “increase community livability and quality of life through the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations.”
House Heroes buys land across Alachua County: Gainesville, High Springs, Micanopy, Hawthorne, Waldo, Newberry, Archer, and La Crosse.
Our company pays cash for Gainesville land. We buy land no matter the situation or price range. Sell your property without agent fees and commission.
Ready for your fair cash offer?
Just fill in our simple form for your fair, hassle-free, no obligation cash offer!